My Blog List

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Breathe Easy

Well it's been quite a long time since the last post. I know everyone has given up on me. You can all rejoice now, break out the champagne, savor every word of this long awaited post. They may even name this a holiday...The Day Melissa Returned to Blogging. Ok, I'm really rusty at trying to be funny so I'll spare you.

Let's see the last time I wrote, Jesse and I were arguing about the time of day: He insisted that night was really day while I tried to tell him "no, when I go to sleep you go too". Let's see,
then he was born, kicking and screaming mind you. He was in no hurry to leave the oven. Now he's six months, soon to be seven and when I think back as to what I have been doing it goes like this: Wake up feed children. School Anna. Feed children. Do laundry. Feed children. Nap. Feed children, go to bed and then feed child a few times in the middle of the night. Yes... that's been the last six months. Now I can add blogging to "feed children". In reality, we have been a little more productive lately. We are forging through school, did some work on the Ron Paul campaign, taken a couple trips to D.C., I'm back at the gym, Jesse's finally eating solid food, and Josh and I are getting back to being able to spend a little more time together again. I have even found time to make new friends. (I know, it's shocking that anyone would want to be my friend) One of those friends is why I am blogging again. She rightly knows that I won't start back up unless she endlessly nags me. Call that a faithful friend.

I have a new picture of the kids to post but of course because my skillllz are on the down, I don't remember how to post it. I will go reacquaint myself with the intricacies of blogging and be back next time with a picture. (and more interesting commentary) I'm too tired to think.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Seeeeeee, that wasn't so tough. And the nagging doesn't stop here, mind you.